Friday, August 5, 2011

no longer happy, never was...


I'm good. Would be much better if you do me a favor - don't bother to text me anymore. --- MESSAGE SENT!! oo0ps failed. Just don't have the guts to do it. :(


I've been constantly inconsistent whenever I say that I don't want to see you or nor talk to you. I know what I want but I just don't know how to deal with it. 

Everything just sinked in, I've realized and absorbed things na wala tlga ka kwenta kwenta.. wala ka. I think it's been seven months and nothing’s changed! You've even become worst. You keep on doin things that would make me feel more upset and give me more reasons to stay away..

NO. - expected response.

WHY? Give or help me think of a reason why I should keep you despite of everything? Things that you have done without me asking you to do it. -- eto ung exciting na question eh but I know you'll give me a lousy response coz every question I've asked you gets a vague no answer.

It's all about you, everything is about you and I know it's always gonna be like that.

"You didn't make me unhappy. There are times when you make me feel miserable but you didn't make me unhappy. "



No comments:

Post a Comment