Monday, August 8, 2011

11:28 AM na and I'm single!! :))

I can't sleep. Was still thinking of you. Did i make the right decision? 


*why aren't you answering my calls and msgs when you were able to reply to others and even called?
*wasn't my intention na "hulihin" ka, i just knew there's really something and it's for me to find out. (napaka inquisitive ko e, sorry nmn!) haven't i told you that I'm such a good stalker? :))


That's not the only instance that you've done it and i bet it wouldn't be the last. Petty things lang nmn, babaw ako e. panu yan? So lousy thing na nde matapos tapos coz ure not doin anything for me not to be mad at you for nothing!


Bahala na, what uve done really pissed me off to the highest level this time. na imagine q tuloi na whenever i would text or call e dinededma mo pala?? my gawd! you wouldn't be the last person that i would text, that i would call pero kaw saken? hahai sumusobra much na ikaw! it's not gonna be me who would be the first to apologize. And if you do say sorry would still forgive you but guess what? lintik lang ang walang ganti for MAE. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment