Tuesday, April 19, 2011

JOGS :))



                                             J                O                  G                     S 


Jezzamine Kristy Lasta
Odessa Mae Uy      
Gretchyn Marie Tac-an
Sheena Lou Tolentino

    =JOGS=

Our friendship started out when we were in first yr HS. Actually madami kami pero I don’t know why only the four of us end up together, asan na ung iba? Though we are still friends with others pero iba ung bonding namin, as in we are like sisters. Guro kasi andami nmn mga kalokohan at KAARTEHAN. Super nag jijive kmi, so perfect for each other.  We are like pairs. Jen and I have the same birthday. Gretchyn and Sheena were born the same month. O db astig? :)
If there’s someone who knows me more aside from my family eh sila un. We know each other’s darkest deepest secrets.. wala na yata akong naitago sa kanila e! Miss the times when we used to sleep over each others house, bathe together (yep, kami apat sabay sabay! haha)
Though nde na us ngkikita we still find time to catch things up. (super chikahan galore nmn pg kmi ng usap..)

“Never explain yourself because your friends don’t need it.” – true enough. :)
Parang parents lang din. No matter what the hell you have done, still they will forgive and understand you.

Haaai miss ko na kayo  ng sobra sobra.. :(















@dakak
bhira nga lang tau magkaroon ng pic na sama2 at matino blurry pa, apir bessies! haha




@dewberry

I remember when I posted pix in fb and the title of the album is "JOGS sisterhood". My cousin asked, "Te, sorority yan?" ako nmn, "Oo, at nde ka pde kasi kami lang apat dapat." hahaha



It's the times we're so crazy,
that people think we're high.
It's the times we laugh so hard,
we can't help but cry.
It's all the inside jokes
and "remember whens".
those are all the reasons
that we're best friends! 



recent gifts from jen :))

When we first talked to each other
I knew we would always be friends.
Our friendship has kept on growing
And I'll be here for you to the end.

You listen when I have a problem
And help dry the tears from my face.
You take away my sorrow
And put happiness in its place.

We can't forget the fun we've had
Laughing 'til our faces turn blue.
Talking of things only we find funny
People think we're insane-If they only knew!

I guess this is my way of saying thanks
For catching me when I fall.
Thanks once again for being such a good friend
And being here with me through it all.



JOGS will always be JOGS!






No comments:

Post a Comment