Sunday, April 17, 2011

HOW ARE YOU?

HOW ARE YOU? - the most stupid question you could asked me when you know that I bleed because of you.

P: how are you?
O: i'm ok, i'm always okay. (though nde tlg, shempre wag pahalata..)
    I miss you. :(
P: hehehe
O: tawa lang? (No reaction at all?)
P: steady lang. open ang central?
O: yep.
P: wat are you doin?
O: dedma. (nwalan ng gana..)

After a week...

P: how are you?

Eto ka na naman. Gusto ko sabihin na nanggigil ako seo sa galit. Tingin ko demonyo ka coz you always make things hard for me! Stop texting and askin me if how am i coz we both know that  i  would never be okay. I may put a smile on my face pero nde pa rin at dhil yan sa nangyari. Alam mo yan! HYPOCRITE and ASSHOLE! if cguro masama akong tao then i will also make things hard for you pero nde e, pasalamat ka. If only i can make things hard for you then i would - things that would make you feel sorry, things that you wouldn't like me to do pero nde na.. what for? i'm already a LOSER mas magiging loser pako if gagawin ko un.

No comments:

Post a Comment